Jace Dawne's Reviews > Destiny and Deception

Destiny and Deception by Shannon Delany

Feb 18, 2012

Read from February 18 to May 22, 2012

It was good, but I didn't enjoy it quite as much as I did the rest of the series... The cliffhanger at the end was just enough so that I will read the next one. I liked the new characters introduced, but I would like to see less of them and more of the central characters like Jessica, Cat (does anyone else think her name is ironic?), Max, Pietre and Alexi.
I would also like to see more of Amy--I hope that in future books, she has chapters with her POV--and *SPOILER ALERT!* I didn't like that Jess forgave Sarah--she was a b*tch before Derek stepped in, and she shouldn't have forgiven her.
I was also disappointed in the wussification of Pietre. I like strong female characters who don't depend on their boyfriends--but I also like strong male characters who don't depend on their girlfriends, because, let's face it, Pietre would need Jess to kick any a*s at the point this book left him at.
I liked the development of Alexi's character, and I like that he is becoming a central character.
That is all.
Stay Brave,
Jace

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destiny and Deception.

02/18/2012 page 75