Becky Claxon's Reviews > Just One of the Groomsmen

Just One of the Groomsmen by Cindi Madsen

It has to be different living in a town called Uncertainty. I would think there would be a lot of jokes about people being uncertain about many things. I am certain that Addie and her best friends were not the norm, especially since she was the only girl with four guys as her best friends! Tucker, one of the best friends, had moved away to be part of a law practice, but was not happy. I loved how the “guys” always got together to play poker, football, drink, and watch football. I have never known a girl to be so much a part of the guys but no sex. I think it really started bothering her that no one thought of her as a girl. It was sweet how Addie and Tucker had been friends since they were children. It is funny how feelings grow without even realizing it. I loved Shep’s fiancée, and how she made Addie feel comfortable. It’s always fun to watch tough guys fall for a woman! I enjoyed the book and encourage you to read it. I voluntarily read an Advanced Reader’s Copy of this book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just One of the Groomsmen.

April 22, 2019 – Started Reading