Rukky's Reviews > The Turn of the Key

The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware

Ok. So this was good. Atmospheric, really creepy (I don't know, but I was terrified for some reason...I could totally imagine myself in Rowan's shoes and completely freaking out), and the revelation at the end about what happened was wow.

I didn't expect that. And I'm kind of really sad about what happened but also a little upset since (view spoiler)

I don't really like how the ending went. And it took so long for them to finally reveal everything. There was suspense, but maybe a little too much.

And I'm also confused about the letters they found? What happened to Rowan? I need an epilogue!

Anyways, Full Review to Come

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Turn of the Key.

April 24, 2019 – Shelved
April 24, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-releases
April 24, 2019 – Shelved as: anticipated-reads-of-2019
April 24, 2019 – Shelved as: murder-mystery
April 24, 2019 – Shelved as: mystery-thriller-suspense
May 27, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
January 3, 2020 – Started Reading
January 5, 2020 –
36.0% "This is creepy. Really creepy. I feel like I'm in the book with Rowan. And it's scaring me!! But it's so so good!!"
January 5, 2020 –
69.0% "This is just getting worse and worse. Night has fallen, and I'm half wondering if I should stop so that I can sleep peacefully tonight 😅😅 I don't know why, but I feel like I'm in the story with Rowan."
January 6, 2020 – Shelved as: favorites