Ga Books LoverX's Reviews > XV

XV by Lana Sky

This book, just wow, so dark and so perfect. If you are questioning you should read this book, let me help you with that--- do it! Lana Sky is a queen in the dark romance series that sometimes jumbles lines and I freaking love it.

Ellen grew up with her half sister Briar but lead a completely different life. The two girls looked similar to each other and Ellen ends up being kidnapped when her captors thought she was Briar. During this time she is not treated well and geez this woman is freaking unbreakable because she already is broken.

Her captor, Misha is almost an anomaly he is engaged in a huge feud with the family that Ellen grows up with and even though he finds out she is not Briar, perhaps she can be useful. These two are freaking explosive and reading about everything that unfolds had my freaking jaw open for half of the time.

This is a freaking fantastic start to this dark romance series and I cannot wait to read more and see what is going to happen next! So again if you are thinking about reading this and like things more on the dark side, do it!!

PS: I received this book for free but am voluntarily reviewing it!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read XV.

April 24, 2019 – Shelved