Ga Books LoverX's Reviews > Trashed

Trashed by Mia Hopkins

Ok first of all, do you see how freaking hot this cover is and then the blurb just draws you in. Please and thank you that that the book was just as good (or better) than what the blurb made it out to be! I did not read the first book in the series and I did not feel as if I was missing out on any vital information which is always nice!

This book is about Eddie (Trouble) who has been out of prison for a short 6 months and about him trying to get back on his feet after having a big complication fall in his lap. Carmen is a conundrum, she is beautiful, smart, from the neighborhood and a freaking great chef. These two seem to be on two completely different tracks, but that is what is beautiful about love- it does not matter at all.

You definitely need to dive in this book and see about what Eddie and Carmen go through. The author did a great job of creating passion, an amazing story, likeable characters (Eddie is a freaking sweetheart underneath it all), and a powerful connection. I absolutely recommend you check out this book!

Thank you to Netgalley, Give Me Books PR, and Mia Hopkins for allowing me an advanced copy of the book in return for my honest feedback!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trashed.

April 24, 2019 – Shelved