Eleanor's Reviews > Until Mayhem: Happily Ever Alpha World

Until Mayhem by Layla Frost

bookshelves: 04-april-2019, 2019, romance

5 Until Mayhem Stars

Until Mayhem: Happily Ever Alpha World is a Hyde crossover novella by Layla Frost. Another whopper edition to Aurora Rose Reynolds Happily Ever Alpha World Series.

Ophelia never suspected that ogling a group of bikers walking into a grocery store would get her in so much trouble. She definitely didn't expect to be kidnapped and have her life change forever. She rolled with the punches without irritating or spineless. She was such a likable character.

Judge saw her from the very first moment he pulled into the car park and may have let the Boom get in the way of suspicion. Did he over react... Hell yeah but it was still enjoyable to read. I loved the chemistry between the two and I also loved their banter back and forth.

Judge and Ophelia are characters you immediately fall in love. Their story might not have started off in a traditional sense but you can't help but rote for them until the end.

I also loved having Nox and all the Hyde crew included, I love a good secondary crew to make a good brilliant! I highly recommend reading this book.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until Mayhem.

April 24, 2019 – Shelved