Angela's Reviews > Storm Front

bookshelves: urban-fantasy, mystery, 2012-read, kindle, favorites
Read from February 21 to 22, 2012

5 January 2015: $1.99 on Kindle

3 March 2014: $2.99 on Kindle

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Storm Front.

Shandra How do you always know the amazing deals??

Angela I track my (Amazon) wishlists on ereader IQ and it sends me notifications when prices drop. Plus it also lets me look for books that have recently be listed for free. :)

Shandra That's amazing....I guess I should set up the same thing. I love your deal posts. Haha. However, I already paid $9.99 for this and all the other books up to ten. I used to read exclusively on Nook, but now I have an iPad and read on Nook and Kindle apps. But my OCD struggles with having series separated on the two apps. lol

Angela Because of how I have updates set up, my wishlists are OUT OF CONTROL!! LOL But it's nice to be able to watch for good deals. I try to post about anything that I think is interesting and/or that I grab.

I couldn't have things spread between 2 devices too. But I remove the DRM and convert as necessary so that I can read them on whatever I want ;)

Shandra I'm not smart enough to know how to do that. LOL

Angela It took me a bit to figure out.

Mindy Thank you Shandra for asking Angela this. I have always wondered how you know about the deals. I just get notified about the daily deals. I'm always in the Kindle store looking for deals. It's become a daily obsession. Hahaha!

Looks like I will have a new obsession now. That website was awesome!

Angela eReader IQ is FABULOUS! I don't even go looking for deals anymore - though I have subscribed to a couple of kboard threads (PNR Cheapies $5 and less and Discounted / Price Dropped Kindle eBooks III) which also sends me emails from all the books other people find on those boards.

Most everything just comes into my inbox now :D

Shandra Oh, Ang....you are making the beast even worse!!!! Annnnd I love you for it. Hehe

Angela LOOOOL!!!!

I'm glad to share with y'all. Getting books for cheaper is such a wonderful thing

message 11: by Cathryn (new)

Cathryn You are a genius Angela!!!! I need to set up something with eReader IQ.

Mindy Thank you Angela for being a wonderful enabler. LOL!
I had no idea about these cool websites.

Shandra Mindy wrote: "Thank you Angela for being a wonderful enabler. LOL!
I had no idea about these cool websites."

I second that!!

✘✘ Sarah ✘✘ (former Nefarious Breeder of Murderous Crustaceans) ereader IQ? Very cool! Unfortunately this one costs €6.06 (about $7.23) on Amazon's French site:/ I want to read it but I'll wait until the price drops;)

Angela I really wish that the price drops would be analogous between different countries - but I know that's dealing with multiple publishers. So frustrating though :(

✘✘ Sarah ✘✘ (former Nefarious Breeder of Murderous Crustaceans) Angela wrote: "I really wish that the price drops would be analogous between different countries - but I know that's dealing with multiple publishers. So frustrating though :("

I haven't had time to check ereaderIQ but I'm guessing it only works for books sold on Amazon.com.

Angela Yeah, I'm sure it's for Amazon US as well. I'm not sure if there's a comparable site for tracking other ebook sites though because this one works so well for me.

message 18: by Cathryn (new)

Cathryn I think bookbub works for multiple sites. You might want to check that out. I do both ereaderiq and bookbub. Bookbub also just added a feature where you can track authors as well as specific titles.

✘✘ Sarah ✘✘ (former Nefarious Breeder of Murderous Crustaceans) My main Amazon account is on Amazon France but I can switch countries to buy ebooks. I've done it in the past with Amazon UK and Amazon Spain when books I wanted to buy were cheaper there. I guess I could do that with Amazon US when there's a really good deal. It's a hassle though, that's why I don't use that trick very often.

Thanks for mentioning bookbub Cathryn, I'll check that one as well!:)