Darlene I read to many boooks's Reviews > The Hitman's Angel

The Hitman's Angel by Jessa Kane

I.. didnt feel this one idk if it was cuz the random daddy stuff thrown in which i don't have a problem daddy stuff with but in this one i didnt enjoy it.. i did skim alot of the end of the book.. so yeah :( i really wanted to enjoy the book plus their was few plot holes.. what about the money he owes the bravta?

No cheating, no ow/om, drama, sexy times, virgin gal mentioned he did have sex on missions but idk when the last time he did.

Recomend- maybe/no
Cover-⭐⭐⭐⭐

Abused
Instalove/lust
Slight push/pull h
Hea
Epilogue

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hitman's Angel.

Started Reading
April 23, 2019 – Shelved as: possessive-protective
April 23, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
April 23, 2019 – Shelved as: virgin-gal
April 23, 2019 – Shelved as: spoilers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Paula (new)

Paula I hate when authors leave things open ended! It's like I wasted so much of my time reading your darn book, give me closure for pete's sake! Sorry, hon this din't work out for you. Hope you find a good one soon!

Darlene I read to many boooks Same hopefully the next one is better!! I haven't checked my feed on whats good yet lol

message 3: by Paula (new)

Paula I've been in a book slump lately but I liked the one I read this week - "Method by Kate Stewart". It was getting a lot of attention by folks and I wanted to see what the fuss was about. Surprisingly, it was well written and it didn't bore me to death. Everything else right now, is boring for me...lol.

Darlene I read to many boooks Everything has been a repeated pattern lol which is okayish to some point.. idk how many billionaires i can read xD maybe some non bills.. or non virgins i saw!!! Maybe that be my next book..

message 5: by Paula (new)

Paula Lol! I feel your pain, believe me!!

Darlene I read to many boooks I was reading the alpha books from the happily series didn2 so far so lets see whats next for me..