T.R. Graves's Reviews > Forever

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

My biggest problem with Forever by Maggie Stiefvater is the fact that there's not a fourth book in the series (at least, not yet).

With Shiver and Linger, I enjoyed reading about Grace and Sam...the evolution of their relationship, love, and commitment. With Forever, I found myself just as interested in Cole and Isabel and how they were going to react - or not - to each other.

As it has become customary, Maggie Stiefvater's description of the most mundane sliver of light or floating air particle made me feel like I was standing next to the characters in the middle of the story. As talented as she is with creating a setting, she's just as amazing at building relationships. She understands life-long love grows gradually with one tiny moment at a time. As the invisible bystanders, she allows us to experience those wonderful instants alongside with her characters. With each action, she creates a timeless world of true love, loyal friendship, and unconditional family. Maggie Stiefvater never disappoints.

This is a great series, and I would highly recommend it to almost anyone.

T.R. Graves
Warriors of the Cross
Guardians of the Cross
Enemies of the Cross
Left
Grave Bound
Underground

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever.