Doni's Reviews > Sweet Home Louisiana

Sweet Home Louisiana by Erin Nicholas

F 50x66

This is such a great book!
I truly enjoyed reading it!
It's a captivating, fun, steamy
& moving romance.
Owen & Maddie, steal your heart
from the very first pages to the last.
It has the quirky small town charm
& the love of zany family.
Boys of the Bayou Tour's contract
state, if a partner wants to sell, they spend a month working, together.
So Maddie, is here for the month.
Owen, Sawyer & Josh are hoping
she'll rethink this. Emotions stir in her, seeing family & friends. But Owen, wow! What he does to her. Maybe Maddie's
visit to Autre & seeing Owen is what's she's needed all along.
Can't wait for book 3!
I loved everything about this must
read story!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Home Louisiana.

Quotes Doni Liked

Erin Nicholas
“He was fully anticipating her lips being bright red to go with her toenail polish. Damn, he loved red lipstick.

But before he could get to those lips, she used them, to say, “Oh, dammit, it’s you.”

Owen’s gaze bypassed her mouth to fly to her eyes.
Because he’d know that voice anywhere.

Madison Allain was home.

A day early.

Not that an extra day would have helped him prepare. He’d been thinking about her visit for a week and was still as wound tight about it as he’d been when Sawyer had told him that she was coming home. For a month.

Owen stood just watching her, fighting back all of the first words that he was tempted to say.

Like, “Damn, you’re even more gorgeous than the last time I saw you.”

Or, “I haven’t put anyone in the hospital lately.”

Or, “I’ve missed you so damned much.”

Just for instance.

He wiped his hands on his jeans. Okay, he was supposed to be nice to her. That meant treating her like she was one of the tourists who frequented this dock. Polite. Friendly,

But not I’ve-known-you-my-whole-life-and-kissed-you-a-whole-bunch friendly. Just mildly hey-how’s-it-goin’ friendly.

Nice. Polite. A little friendly—but not too much. He could do that. Though it probably meant not saying things like, “I still remember how your nipples taste.”
Erin Nicholas, Sweet Home Louisiana