Phylis Carpenter's Reviews > Little Beach Bungalow

Little Beach Bungalow by Joanne DeMaio

F 50x66

As with all the other books she has written about these beach friends as she is telling their story you feel like you are right there with them. Feeling their high points as well as their low points. I just can't seem to get enough of them.

Each book picks up where the last one left off, but she tells enough of the story in each book that you don't feel lost. I really enjoyed this book and couldn't seem to get enough and then it just ended It's not fair that she ended it like that, now I have to wait for the next book. But I have to admit, once I get my hands on her books I can't wait to read them. Sometimes I forget to turn the light off and go to sleep knowing that if I don't I will be exhausted the next day, but that's ok.

Love her stories and can't seem to get enough of these beach friends. If you haven't read the other books of hers you need too, and then you really need to check this one out, you will be so glad that you did.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Little Beach Bungalow.

April 19, 2019 – Shelved