TheGuideToRomanceNovels's Reviews > Those Chance Encounters

Those Chance Encounters by Pearl Khatri

85421919

↪R E V I E W↩

This is a NEW to me author & books. First read in contemporary romance from her. I had the honor of being kind of in the "in" slightly when it came to this, so I was excited to review it!

Kenneth is a struggling actor and Amara is a professional makeup artist. Their chance encounter happened during a night where one was celebrating while the other a different kind of celebrating. Amara is there with her best friend and Kenneth with his brother, when they meet Amara is stuck with beauty from Kenneth, while Kenneth was trying to use the old line "can i buy you a drink" typical men!

Amara is...different. She is sassy and well worded so to say but when it comes to men, still gun-shy. She is working on her self-esteem...I kind of feel bad for her because I just want to grab her and shake her out of it! She is a young and beautiful soul! Kenneth is a strong-sexy alpha man, who works hard and lives. I fell in love with him because of the gentle but firm way he is with Amara. When those two have a chance to work together, Amara jumps on it for a lot of intentions. Then the crazy begins!

The author has a special kind of way of descriptive and vivid word use. For a old soul and romance believer it's great to read. Words were smooth and on time. To me the heroine is very much just like i'd imagine Pearl to write her. If you know or have spoken with Pearl you'll understand. All in all, the only set-back I have in the story is just person preference. Nothing bad, just the way I like to read my heroines I guess, she is very innocent, new...I guess just trying to say that it goes back and forth a little for me, of course it's because the heroine is innocent yes. I guess it's just personal preference and not in a bad way. This book contains, insta-love, fun, adventure, mystery, action and romance.I just really have to praise Pearl on her vivid words, poet-soul is how i look at it. It was fantastic!

Rating:★★★★⋆
Steamy: ♨♨♨
Recommended? ☑
↪H A P P Y - R E A D I N G↩
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Those Chance Encounters.

April 19, 2019 – Shelved
April 19, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
May 14, 2019 – Started Reading
May 15, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Pearl Khatri Awww, thank you, darling. I'm so glad you liked my Kenneth and Amara!