Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~'s Reviews > Interpreter

Interpreter by Kristy  Marie

bookshelves: arcs

Every book in this series keeps getting better and better! Interpreter is book four but if you've read the series from the beginning, then you've already met Tim. There are so many amazing characters in this series. I'll be honest, while I loved all the books, so far Interpreter is my favorite. Tim has had my attention for a long time and I was so impatient for his story. I'm also eager for Vic's story too.
Kristy Marie has an incredible talent when it comes to putting pen to paper. Her books are angsty, emotional, sexy, and humorous. I truly appreciate the humor in her books because the premises are dark and even sad. Her balance of all the emotions is perfect. The attention to detail and the research that went into this book was so appreciated. I was heartbroken at times. Tim was such an intense hero. He had been through so much and his story is downright heart-rending and distressful. Tim is a strong-minded man. Also, stubborn. When he meets Milah, Tim slowly realizes that he is missing out on life by hiding away.

Milah, was the perfect heroine for Tim. She was beautiful inside and out. She instinctually knew what Tim needed and when. Rarely do you read about a heroine so attuned to her hero. They were soul-mates. Perfect together in every way.

I am so glad I got a front row seat to Tim's happily-ever-after. It was so worth the agonizing wait! This is a series I highly recommend. Yes, Interpreter can be read as standalone but because of all the interaction with secondary characters, you'll be eager for their stories. I promise you won't be disappointed!

I’m sorry for not giving more details about the premise of this book but I feel you would appreciate reading all this perfection on your own.

This is my honest and unbiased review. Thank you for taking the time to read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Interpreter.

April 18, 2019 – Shelved