Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin's Reviews > Nocturna

Nocturna by Maya Motayne
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
17438949
's review

it was ok

April Fairyloot Box. Click on the link under picture to see all of the goodies!



THE GOODIES

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!! I was hoping to love this book!! It’s so pretty inside and out, the pages had their own special magic BUT I didn’t like it much!! And I hated that one of the main characters name was shortened to the nickname of Alfie! Felt like I was reading the movie A Christmas Story but with Alfie instead of Ralphie. Don’t ask, I’m weird.

I’m sure this book will be for lots of people just not for me 😕

Happy Reading!

Mel 🖤🐶🐺🐾
166 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nocturna.
Sign In »

Reading Progress

April 18, 2019 – Shelved
April 18, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
July 22, 2019 – Started Reading
July 22, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Beautiful goods, Melissa! I hope you enjoy every bit! ♥️


Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader wrote: "Beautiful goods, Melissa! I hope you enjoy every bit! ♥️"

Thank you hun 😊💕🌸❌⭕️


message 3: by Candace (new) - added it

Candace Omg, I love Schwab and I l-o-v-e that book sleeve! Isnt it great the little things that can make us book readers happy? Enjoy!


Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Candace wrote: "Omg, I love Schwab and I l-o-v-e that book sleeve! Isnt it great the little things that can make us book readers happy? Enjoy!"

It’s all in the little things 😊💕🌸


Renee Godding I’m currently reading it and I’m also very much annoyed by the fact that the dude is called Alfie for some reason. 🙈Feels completely out of place in the rest of the story’s setting. I thought it was just me being weird, but I’m glad I’m not the only one.


message 6: by Fran (new)

Fran Mel...sorry it was not a "hit" but a "miss" for you. Hope your next book will be a 5* read!


message 7: by Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ (last edited Jul 24, 2019 12:35PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Renee wrote: "I’m currently reading it and I’m also very much annoyed by the fact that the dude is called Alfie for some reason. 🙈Feels completely out of place in the rest of the story’s setting. I thought it wa..."

I’m sooooooo glad I’m not the only one 😃. Every time I read his name I cringed because I felt I wasn’t reading a fantasy. I felt I should be reading a children’s book, which is fine if that’s what I was doing 😳


Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Fran wrote: "Mel...sorry it was not a "hit" but a "miss" for you. Hope your next book will be a 5* read!"

Thank you doll 😊💕🌸


back to top