Sherida Stewart's Reviews > In Tune With Romance

In Tune With Romance by Patti Jo Moore

The amazing characters in this touching story held my heart as they faced their fears!!

Introvert Todd Davis is a music teacher and a piano tuner. He is trying to put his life back together after difficulties in the past and a hurtful divorce. Compassionate Meg Mills is reaching for a different dream after her husband passed away two years ago. To move forward, they both must overcome fears. While they help each other, tension builds between these two opposite personalities (with a shared love of cats!) as they become aware of their mutual attraction.

What a dramatic ending as the hero must face his biggest fear! Then the epilogue is lovely! *sigh*

Author Patti Jo Moore has a special way of making me fall in love with all the folks in this charming beach town of Coastal Breeze, Florida. This book is a stand alone, but revisiting the sweet people from her other books is always fun. Hopefully there will be more trips to this special place! If you like virtual vacations and engaging characters, I highly recommend this inspirational romance of second chances and facing fears.

Favorite quote:
Lord, I can’t do this alone. I need Your help.
If she was ever going to move forward, she had to take those first steps. And trust.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Tune With Romance.

Started Reading