Jordan Marie's Reviews > The Austen Playbook

The Austen Playbook by Lucy  Parker

**I received a free copy to read and review for Wicked Reads**

After having read the three previous books in Lucy Parker’s London Celebrity series I think I’ve come to the conclusion that The Austin Playbook is my favorite so far. I just loved every minute of it. I’m excited to read the next installment in Parker’s celebrity series. This is exactly the kind of charming romance read I’ve come to expect from Parker and I thoroughly enjoyed every page of it. I couldn’t get over the chemistry between Freddy and Griff it was just so perfect! Freddy was such a delightful character with such a sunny disposition that you couldn’t help but instantly like her. Now, Griff was a bit of a harder sell, but eventually became a swoon worthy character.

Although I’m not a big theater person Parker always does such a phenomenal job of bringing the theater stage to life in her books. Having The Austin Playbook take place in the countryside was a pleasant change of scenery from the West End and every bit as enticing.
Plus, despite being book #4 in the series this can easily be read as a stand-alone.

All in all a solid 5 star read for The Austin Playbook by Lucy Parker. I can’t wait to see what Parker has in store for her London Celebrity series next!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Austen Playbook.

April 13, 2019 – Started Reading