Ashlee L's Reviews > Savage Royals

Wow.
What?!
The..
Fuuuuuu?

Okay, you have a RH bully book. You go into knowing there will be bullying..a new school..boys.. girls...will the main character be strong? How will she endure? is there tricks? Pranks? Fighting? Love lost or love found? Can we mention boys again? 4 certain, hot, bad, bad, boys...that ehhh, may soak a little somethin somethin’, yet you’d like to gouge their eyes out with a fork🤷🏻‍♀️ Take your pick.

Ummmmm....can I just say book one of this series was a killer cluster F.you.see.kay? Why did I have to read it so fast? That’s how much you want to know what in the hot devil is cooking up in here — better yet, HOW and the WHYSSSSS..*crying*

Thank you for the ending, Callie Rose...
It reminded me of those parties you go to after not seeing your family for a long time and you got a long lost uncle drinking too much...a grandma pinchin your cheekies...yeah! You..just..don’t..like it! —Major cliff hanger.

What the hell am I supposed to do in the meantime while waiting for the second book to release? I may plot my own vengeance to this twisted, amazing, story line. I want revenge.....now! 😏

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Savage Royals.

April 17, 2019 – Shelved