Joanna Schaffhausen's Reviews > All the Best Lies

All the Best Lies by Joanna Schaffhausen

(Review from the author)

Reed and Ellery travel to Las Vegas to solve his mother's murder. This one was such fun to write, and I can't wait for it to hit the shelves!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All the Best Lies.

Finished Reading
April 17, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
April 17, 2019 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)

message 1: by Tracey (new) - added it

Tracey I’d love to read it.. like now. 😂

message 2: by Joanna (new) - added it

Joanna Schaffhausen Aw, thanks! I, too, wish you could read it like now! :)

Maureen Carden There are a number of author's whose books I do the happy dance for when I get them on NG, With your books, I do the nekkid happy dance around my cul-de-sac and break open the champagne.

message 4: by Joanna (new) - added it

Joanna Schaffhausen Maureen wrote: "There are a number of author's whose books I do the happy dance for when I get them on NG, With your books, I do the nekkid happy dance around my cul-de-sac and break open the champagne."

Aw, Maureen, you sure know how to make me smile! :)

message 5: by AES (new) - added it

AES I’m so looking forward to reading this book! Thanks for the opportunity to win a free copy!

message 6: by Joanna (new) - added it

Joanna Schaffhausen AES wrote: "I’m so looking forward to reading this book! Thanks for the opportunity to win a free copy!"

Thanks so much, AES! I wish you luck in the contest!

message 7: by Debra (new) - added it

Debra When is it being published?

message 8: by Maureen (last edited Oct 13, 2019 08:16AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maureen Carden Not soon enough.

Remember boys and girls, even though you are buying the books, don't forget to ask your library to request this one for their collection, and make sure they have the first two! Most libraries are very responsive about patron requests and recommendations! I've yet to be turned down. Even though you have read your own copy don't forget to request the "liberry's" copy when it arrives.
Help the stats.

This might seem counter intuitive, but before I join goodreads I rarely bought a book unless I had read something by the author from the libraries collection.

message 9: by Debra (new) - added it

Debra I will encourage my library to order as they have the other two novels in this series. I strongly suggest if reading to start with the first novel.

message 10: by Joanna (new) - added it

Joanna Schaffhausen Debra wrote: "When is it being published?"

February 11, 2020! But there is a 100-copy giveaway on Goodreads right now for advance copies. :)

message 11: by Joanna (new) - added it

Joanna Schaffhausen Maureen wrote: "Not soon enough.

You are the best, Maureen! Libraries are also the best, and yes, we authors love it when they carry our books. Thanks for spreading the word!

message 12: by Joanna (new) - added it

Joanna Schaffhausen Debra wrote: "I will encourage my library to order as they have the other two novels in this series. I strongly suggest if reading to start with the first novel."

Thank you so much, Debra! It definitely helps authors when readers let their libraries know about books they enjoy.

Cara EM I just finished an arc of this, and sooo good! Please say there will be more Ellery and Reed books!

message 14: by Joanna (new) - added it

Joanna Schaffhausen Cara EM wrote: "I just finished an arc of this, and sooo good! Please say there will be more Ellery and Reed books!"

Thank you so much, Cara!! Yes, I'm delighted to say there will be more Ellery and Reed! I recently handed in #4. :)

Kathryn in FL Hi Ms. Schaffhausen,
I won a copy but Minotaur/MacMillian sent an empty envelope. Do you know how I could get a copy?
Thanks.

message 16: by Joanna (new) - added it

Joanna Schaffhausen Kathryn in FL wrote: "Hi Ms. Schaffhausen,
Thanks."

Hi, Kathryn. I'm so sorry the book didn't make it to you! I've alerted the good folks at Minotaur and they are sending you a copy ASAP.

Kathryn in FL Thank you so much for your help.