Angela's Reviews > Rewind

Rewind by Rowan    Shaw

5 Stars

Rewind is the first book in the Rewind Series by Rowan Shaw. It is a emotionally charged M/M, second chances story that pulled me in right from the beginning. The story is a little dark, and very sad in places- and my emotions were battered by what I was reading- but the story is so well written, and the characters were so ‘real’ that I would have walked over hot coals to find out what happens. The drama, chemistry, emotion, and a little suspense was brilliantly woven through the storyline. Ms. Rowan certainly knows how to tell a great story- writing a complex, thought-provoking, moving, memorable, and engrossing story.
Enzo and Florian were the very best of friends, turned lovers, during high school. They kept their relationship secret, until a traumatic event shattered their lives, leaving Enzo deaf and the two on separate courses. Now, a chance encounter reunites the two- much has happened in their lives since they last saw one another, but the sparks are still there. Will they get their second chance, or is there too much in their way to overcome?
A beautiful story about friendship, overcoming obstacles, being true to yourself, self-discovery, second chances, love, pain, heartache, and so much more…..
Bring on Book #2!

Thank you, Ms. Rowan!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rewind.

April 16, 2019 – Started Reading