Navessa's Reviews > The First Girl Child

The First Girl Child by Amy Harmon

bookshelves: arc, netgalley, 2019, fantasy, romance, historical-fiction, 2019-favorites, favorites, myths, vikings

So good I cosplayed as Lagertha while filming this. Watch the full review on YouTube.

Thanks so much to 47North for granting our ARC request of this on NetGalley. It's still up if you want to grab an advanced copy of this stellar historical fantasy with romantic subplots. Otherwise, you get to wait until it releases in August.

Blog | FB | Twitter | IG | Pinterest | Tumblr | YouTube

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The First Girl Child.

April 16, 2019 – Shelved
April 20, 2019 – Started Reading
April 20, 2019 –
page 1
April 28, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by Bonnie (new) - added it

Bonnie YOU MADE ME GET THIS. Thanks. ;)

message 2: by Eric (new)

Eric Plume Nifty review! I especially liked the music and cosplay...great paint job in particular! :D

Although, you're so discerning with books that I'm almost a little scared about what's gonna happen when you get around to mine... O.o

message 3: by Jenna (new) - added it

Jenna Tomlinson YESSS SO HAPPY YOU GOT AN ARC. Long time fan of Amy’s and dying for this to come out!!! So excited that you enjoyed it!!

Navessa Bonnie - YASSSSS.

Eric - Thanks! And LOL, don't worry :)

Jenna - Thank you. It may be my favorite book by her yet. And she commented on the video, saying that if it does well, she'll likely put out another book set in Saylok in 2020, so... YAAAAAAAAY.

message 5: by Jenna (new) - added it

Jenna Tomlinson Hahah yeah...I may have posted the video on her private reader group....everyone is blown away by the professionalism. You did a great job!!!

Navessa Aw, thank you so much!

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Ahh even more excited to get this started now! <3

message 8: by Haley (new)

Haley love the picture!