Barbie's Reviews > Charlotte's Web

Charlotte's Web by E.B. White

bookshelves: 2019

My thoughts in a nutshell
Charlotte’s Web is one of my favorite childhood books. I watched it so many times and never got bored with it.

The story is about…
Skip over this point if you don't like the sneak peek.
A little pig who wants to see the first show and who wants to live instead of becoming sausages.

What impressed me the most 😊
This little story has many important feelings and lesson. It teaches us to respect other living creatures and how to live side by side in peace. It told about humility and explained how important it is to have a great friendship. A friend who does anything to saved her little buddy’s life. A friend who once made a promise and now she will go through fire and water to keep her word.

I’ve become such a sensitive little girl if the story is about an animal’s death. I’m feeling sorry about all of them. In my world, I think they have soul and they are sentinent beings.
This book is an amazing classic, and it made me emotional. Haha.

Make a conclusion
I gave it 5 stars because it is perfect for me. It has a much valuable lesson and I really appreciate it.
I recommend it to everyone who hasn’t read it. Wait a second! Why don’t you read it yet? Go to the library, NOW! Or watch the movie I recommend it too.

Atmosphere collage aka. how did I imagine the book vibes?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Charlotte's Web.

April 16, 2019 – Started Reading
April 16, 2019 – Shelved
April 16, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019
April 17, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

message 1: by JV (new) - added it

JV Grand review, Barbie! Glad this was an excellent read!😊

Barbie JV ❄️☃️❄️ wrote: "Grand review, Barbie! Glad this was an excellent read!😊"

Thank you, JV! 😊

message 3: by Lexa :) (new)

Lexa :) Nice review! :)

Barbie Lexa :) wrote: "Nice review! :)"

Thank you!

Barbie leslie hamod wrote: "Beautiful Barbie!🌹"
Thank you, Leslie! 😊💕