Fiona Fog's Reviews > Eli's Triumph

Eli's Triumph by Joanna Wylde

bookshelves: mc-bikers, romance
Read 2 times. Last read May 8, 2019 to May 10, 2019.

I'm still laughing, I loved the history our two leads had. Eli King has been a thorn in Peaches side forever. It started when she was a little girl and it only grew from there. The battle of wills these two engaged in from a young age didn't end in childhood. Nope it went right through high school, and into adult hood.

What else was there, simmering was the sexual chemistry. Talk about a slow build. It bubbled and it nearly exploded until Eli left. Not by choice but loyalty. Peaches never forgave him, she could have helped him but he wouldn't allow it. Now he's back and the tension that surrounds them is just as strong.

Peaches has worked the last seven years at the Starkwood Inn along side Gus. Her goal is to own it. With some money behind her and Gus willing to help her it's nearly within her grasp. But not for long.

Eli is also back, and he's just been given the news, Starkwood Inn is going to be his. But when Peaches finds out let's just say a woman scorned and one as volatile as Peaches is one you don't want to tangle with. Eli know's this from past experience but he can't help but be turned on by her firey temper.

The only thing I'd wished for was more involvement from the Reapers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eli's Triumph.

Finished Reading