T.B. Cooper's Reviews > Exposed Fury

Exposed Fury by Marie Flanigan

Read 2 times

After getting shot on the job, Annie Fitch recovers, quits the Police Department, and begins working as a Private Investigator for the town’s wealthy & well to do. An accidental discovery pulls her in and links her to a murder mystery that had me guessing whodunnit right til the very end. The characters, even the minor ones, were beautifully real & fleshed out with specific, clear personalities. Btw, I especially loved Annie’s friend, Celia! Details were sprinkled in evenly, as opposed to using major info dumps. The plot for me was solid. The murderer’s motives could be seen as questionable, but rage and jealousy know no limits of space or time… So, again, for me, I felt that the story just made perfect sense. Of course, I’m a sucker for a good, fast, murder mystery, and this one definitely delivered. Told in 3rd person POV, there is nothing in the writer’s style that makes this novel less than perfect. There were hardly any cuss words (2 f-bombs in the whole thing), no typos or spelling errors… Exposed Fury was simply an enjoyable book to snuggle into a chair with on a rainy afternoon, hot cup of coffee in hand.

*I received a FREE copy of this story, in exchange for my honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Exposed Fury.

Finished Reading