Jade Wright's Reviews > Chase Darkness with Me: How One True-Crime Writer Started Solving Murders

Chase Darkness with Me by Billy Jensen

Billy Jensen is fantastic - need I say more? No.. but I will.
Chase Darkness With me is an in depth look into investigating / solving murder cases. It's extremely personal, inspiring, motivational, gut-wrenching and devastating all rolled into one.

He shares his story of getting to know Karen and Georgia (if you don't know who they are.... I have no words,) Paul Holes and Michelle McNamara. I read I'll Be Gone in the Dark last year and I feel as though Jensen's book is a great companion to it as it Evil Has a Name. Jensen tells us of his relationship with McNamara and how he helped finish her incredible book for her after she passed away. The guy has so much drive and passion for what he does and it shines through so brightly in this book. I loved it. I loved getting to know him more, too. I laughed, I cried... this book really will captivate you.

I loved that it was narrated by Jensen, too. He speaks so well and is so easy to listen to. The foreward by Karen Kilgariff was a fabulous touch for us true crime junkies too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chase Darkness with Me.

April 1, 2019 – Shelved (Audible Audio Edition)
April 1, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (Audible Audio Edition)
April 14, 2019 – Started Reading
April 14, 2019 – Shelved
April 16, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Margitte (new)

Margitte I don't know who Karen and Georgia are. Please enlighten me. This sounds great.