Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Nothing But Trouble

Nothing But Trouble by Amy Andrews

Can I just tell you how AMAZING this story is. I mean I fell in love with CC and Wade right from the start. I also fell in love with the secondary characters and one in particular Wade's brother oh holy hell he is so swoon worthy like his brother.

CC has worked for Kade as his personal assistant and she has had enough of him and his shenanigans. She is ready to quit when Wade tells her he needs her because his father is sick and he is not sure whether he can handle it alone. He begs her and CC gives in and decides to help him this one last time.

But when CC and Wade get back to his hometown CC sees a side to Wade she never knew existed and she is not sure what to do about the feelings that she is feeling. She is arguing with him not against him and she is doing things with him that she would normally never do but she is opening her heart to him in a way she never thought.

Can Wade win her heart and keep her or will CC just keep him in the friend zone?
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nothing But Trouble.

April 12, 2019 – Started Reading