Kathy * Bookworm Nation's Reviews > Moss Forest Orchid

Moss Forest Orchid by Shari L. Tapscott

Since I binge read this entire series, I thought I'd just write one review for the whole thing. I am so glad my friend Tara recommended this series to me. It was such a fun escape. I really enjoyed the worldbuilding and characters.

Moss Forest Orchid- 4 stars, good set-up of the characters and world.
Greybrow Serpent- 5 stars, really enjoyed the story and character development
Wildwood Larkwing- 5 stars, another story and character building
Lily of the Desert- 3.5-4 stars, while I liked this one, I didn't enjoy it as much as the others. Does wrap everything up. (view spoiler)

Overall, a fun series and one I'd recommend to any high fantasy fan! It's great for those who enjoy a little adventure with their romance.

Content: All books are clean, no swearing, mild violence and clean romance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moss Forest Orchid.

April 11, 2019 – Started Reading
April 11, 2019 – Shelved
April 12, 2019 –
April 13, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

April This is one of my favorite series! There is a prequel story called Fire and Feathers if you haven’t read it. But I have to tell you to me the series just kept getting better and better! Hope you enjoy the rest!

Tara Yay! I’m so glad you liked it!! Keep reading! I’m interested to see what you think as the series continues. I think they are all even more fun and even better! Although I’m partial to book #2 😉

Kathy * Bookworm Nation April wrote: "This is one of my favorite series! There is a prequel story called Fire and Feathers if you haven’t read it. But I have to tell you to me the series just kept getting better and better! Hope you en..."

Hey April, I ended up really loving the series! The last book wasn't as great for me, but overall I loved it. Really fun!

Kathy * Bookworm Nation Tara wrote: "Yay! I’m so glad you liked it!! Keep reading! I’m interested to see what you think as the series continues. I think they are all even more fun and even better! Although I’m partial to book #2 😉"

Thanks again for the rec! I really enjoyed this series!