Scott Beebe's Reviews > Beauregard and the Beast

Beauregard and the Beast by Evie Drae

I'd waited four months for the August release of this book. Chomped at the bit. Could hardly contain myself after reading snippets inserted online. Early on in my exposure to them, Beau and Adam were two guys with whom I'd wanted to spend a great deal of time.

That day finally came, and now after finishing this novel I can proudly say with utmost certainty:

For anyone circling this book, I can assure you that what you've got in your sights is a lovely M/M fairy tale of two memorable characters who meet and embark upon a relationship created by the incredibly talented author, Evie Drae. Her first novel is all at once funny, biting, romantic, and energizing to the human spirit. She is a word thespian who couldn't possibly bang out her work fast enough. I read this in one day, and hated having to close the back cover.

However once I did, fell in love all over again with the mere idea of being in love.

Don't rob yourself of this wonderful experience.

I for one can't wait for many more of them from this gifted talent.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beauregard and the Beast.

Finished Reading
April 11, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
April 11, 2019 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Evie (new) - added it

Evie Drae 😭😭💕 You make my heart sing. Your review is far more brilliant than the book itself. Not that I'm surprised. I am beyond in love with your words. Thank you for taking the time to read, to write this heart stopping review, and for your continued enthusiasm and support. You are a god among men, my friend.