Lisazj1's Reviews > Crescendo

Crescendo by Cole McCade

God, they are breaking my heart!

And damn Sade for sticking their nose where it didn’t belong!

I can’t think of anything else to say, except that I hope and pray that Seong-Jae gets to be the one to slay his dragon. And then can talk to Mal. Ugh. 💔

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crescendo.

April 11, 2019 – Shelved
May 10, 2019 – Finished Reading
May 11, 2019 – Shelved as: favorites
May 11, 2019 – Shelved as: hot-and-sexy
May 11, 2019 – Shelved as: oh-my-heart

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)

message 1: by Ariana (last edited May 15, 2019 11:51AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ariana That folder was the huge big elephant in the room, and when it finally Maloclm put it on the table, it certainly ruined a lot! But this had to happen at one point whatever, I guess.
And yes, I hope that SJ can finally free himself from Sila and whatever trauma that is still bringing him down.
I am starting to start ep 12. Tomorrow! 😘

message 2: by Lisazj1 (last edited May 15, 2019 12:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisazj1 Ariana wrote: "That folder was the huge big elephant in the room, and when it finally Maloclm put it on the table, it certainly ruined a lot! But this had to happen at one point whatever, I guess.
And yes, I hop..."

Yeah, all the secrets had to come out, true. I’m just angry at Sade that they made Mal agonize so over it, and that she tried to make him think Seong-Jae did something horrific. I don’t believe that, even though Seong-Jae himself thinks he’s beyond redemption. (view spoiler) We shall see. I’m so happy Cole is releasing this last episode like he's doing, that way we don’t have to wait!! Bad timing for me in going back to work this week though, I can’t sit and read it all day! 😂😂

message 3: by Ariana (last edited May 15, 2019 12:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ariana I love your thoughts in the spoiler! That would make perfect sense and would be so awful for SJ! I do wonder though what he did that is so inexcusable that he can't see past the monster label he's given himself.
And yes I am very grateful for the short waiting period. Starting ep12 tomorrow! And someone try and tear that kindle from me! 😂

Lisazj1 Ariana wrote: "I love your thoughts in the spoiler! That would make perfect sense and would be so awful for SJ! I do wonder though what he did that is so inexcusable that he can't see past the monster label he's ..."

Girl, me and you both!! I would cut somebody over my kindle this week! Too much must-read stuff going on. As to whatever Seong-Jae thinks was so terrible, remember how he beat himself up over (view spoiler)? I’m sure it’s the same. He and Mal both are so hard on themselves. I absolutely refuse to believe Seong-Jae is capable of being truly monstrous in any way, even younger and under Sila’s influence. Do. Not. Believe. It. Nope. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ariana Lisazj1 wrote: "Ariana wrote: "I love your thoughts in the spoiler! That would make perfect sense and would be so awful for SJ! I do wonder though what he did that is so inexcusable that he can't see past the mons..."

Lisazj1 Ariana wrote: "Nope. Same here. He is taking things very very seriously, and something like you suggested makes perfect sense! Deep sigh.... I want to hug that man so hard (although I would probably just reach his ankles 😂) "

Same!! On the hugs *him & Mal too* and the ankles, LOL! Are you a shorty too, Ariana? I’m 5’3”, when I stand in between my sins it’s comical. 😁

Ariana Lisazj1 wrote: "Ariana wrote: "Nope. Same here. He is taking things very very seriously, and something like you suggested makes perfect sense! Deep sigh.... I want to hug that man so hard (although I would probabl..."

message 8: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Great review!😉💖

Lisazj1 Ariana wrote: "😂😂😂 You are a giant! I am only 4'11. Or maybe even less as you do shrink when you get older - and I am getting older. LOL.
So SJ at 6'3 is kind of 'out of reach' - although I do sincerely hope that he would bend for a hug, or I would be able to coax him to stand near a staircase ... 😅"

😂 Now that’s an awesome picture! I wish you lived around me then, I’d love to be taller than somebody else. Not that I’m not ever but it doesn’t happen often. The trials of being vertically challenged. 😉

Lisazj1 Kat wrote: "Great review!😉💖"

Thanks Kat! 😘

Karen Me likey...awesome review...short, sweet and to the point and oh my god!!! I so agree with you.

Lisazj1 Karen wrote: "Me likey...awesome review...short, sweet and to the point and oh my god!!! I so agree with you."

Thanks Karen! :) I was so heartbroken, I just couldn't say anything else. But we all know it had to happen, I just didn't have to be happy about it!

Karen Lisazj1 wrote: "Karen wrote: "Me likey...awesome review...short, sweet and to the point and oh my god!!! I so agree with you."

Lisazj1 Karen wrote: "I totally agree. I'm going to attempt my review later today and I'm already into the next book...we are gluttons for punishment!"

*Nods* Bunch of damn book-masochists! LOL! I'll be watching for your review. xx

Karen Lisazj1 wrote: "Karen wrote: "I totally agree. I'm going to attempt my review later today and I'm already into the next book...we are gluttons for punishment!"

*Nods* Bunch of damn book-masochists! LOL! I'll be w..."

True but it's good to have company in our masochism!

message 16: by Camylle (new)

Camylle You are gonna make me start this series!!

Karen Camylle wrote: "You are gonna make me start this series!!"

Do it....do it now...you know you wanna' 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Lisazj1 Camylle wrote: "You are gonna make me start this series!!"

Karen is right!! :) You absolutely DO want to start this series!! <3

Lisazj1 Karen wrote: "True but it's good to have company in our masochism!"

True statement! ;)

Karen Lisazj1 wrote: "Karen wrote: "True but it's good to have company in our masochism!"

True statement! ;)"