Jane's Reviews > Just One of the Groomsmen

Just One of the Groomsmen by Cindi Madsen

bookshelves: kindle

I received an advance reader copy of this book from Net Galley. This had no influence on my review.

Just One of the Groomsmen was my introduction to Cindi Madsen. This will definitely not be the last of her books that I read. Abbie and Tucker have been best friends since forever. Tucker is a lawyer in the big city. He became so wrapped up in his job and had no time for himself that he realized he wasn't happy. So, he took the plunge and quit his job and went back home to Uncertainty. That is where he knew he would be happy and where all his friends are. When he first got home and saw a great pair of legs sticking out from beneath a car he couldn't believe it was Abbie. He starts to look at Abbie in a different way and doesn't know what to do with these feelings.

Abbie is a physical therapist in Uncertainty but her boss is a real ogre. She is so happy when Tucker returns home. He had been so busy when he was away that their phone calls and texts became few and far between. He even had to cancel trips home because his job had to take precedence. Abbie is 'one of the guys' . She always has been. She is most comfortable in sweats or yoga pants and a sweatshirt. Besides Tucker she is one of the gang with the boys. She plays football with them and even plays poker with them....and she is very good. She starts to have feelings for Tucker and doesn't know what to make of them. She doesn't want to ruin the frienship they have.

I loved following Abbie and Tucker's rocky road to...is it friendship or love? I loved every minute of this story and finished with a smile on my face.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just One of the Groomsmen.

Started Reading