Helen's Reviews > Cowboy to the Rescue

Cowboy to the Rescue by Ann B. Harrison

2120137

I do love a good cowboy story and this one was really good, a cowboy with pride and love to give and a heroine who is strong and determined to lead a happy life away from her loving but controlling parents. I loved getting to know Jethro and Sadie two people from totally different backgrounds that meddled and fell in love, make yourself comfortable for this fabulous story.

Jethro Hansen has led a life that certainly has had ups and downs and now he is doing his best to make the ranch that was left to him and his two brothers by their grandfather improve and make a living for them all. To do that his grandfather has requested the help of the local lawyer Layla, who is off on maternity leave and her friend Sadie has stepped in and there is a pull between her and Jethro that is sizzling.

Sadie has a life plan to become partner in a big firm in Denver she is an only child and has a lot of expectations, but when she goes to the town of Marietta to help a friend, she never expects that she will fall for her client Jethro the cowboy who is not only gorgeous on the outside but on the inside as well and that all of her life plans will change for the better.

This is such a feel good, easy read, fabulous characters that were very easy to love, a sensual journey to a HEA that had me turning the pages and woohoo the first in a series so I am looking forward to more in this series and getting to know Nate and Crease. I f you love a good romance and a great cowboy hero with a strong heroine, then this is one I highly recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cowboy to the Rescue.

April 11, 2019 – Shelved