Demetra's Reviews > Key to Hell

Key to Hell by Alex  Grayson

bookshelves: arcs, e-books, favorites-2019

June '19 Favorite

I've finished the book yesterday and I'm still both mind-blown and sad. Emo's story was might be my favorite from the series, since I loved his darkness a little bit more than the others. I'm so sad to see this series come to an end. The story plot is dark and disturbing for times, however it got me sucked from the first book and gripped me tight till the end!!

Emo is the most tormented and haunted from all of them. For him Hell's night wasn't just once a month, his father abused him every day. Even after all these years, the past has him engulfed in its darkness and has a really strong hold on him. His life is shook when Rella comes back alive. She was his companion on that awful night and he's really guilty for having to hurt her. Rella's resurface messes up with everyone's heads, especially Trouble and Emo's. Trouble can't believe his sister is alive. However, years of abused left her feeling scared of people's touch.

I couldn't wrap my head around everything Rella went through in the past years. My heart hurt for her, for not being able to open up to them at first. This story is one of vengeance, healing and freedom from the past. Rella and Emo are perfect for each other, two broken people making each other whole. The author couldn't give us a more amazing conclusion to this series. The epilogue truly warmed my heart and gave me the closure I needed for these loving characters!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Key to Hell.

April 10, 2019 – Shelved