TheSassyNerdBlog's Reviews > FOK

FOK by Tara Sue Me

Wow... Ladies, Tara Sue Me is BACK!
There is no surprise that I love her kinkier, the steamier side of romance, I like her other stuff too, but I always find myself going back to her earlier work. The Submissive series. It is one of my ALL time favorites and I could read that series back to front over and over again and this new series? Well, the queen is back and I am so excited for the rest of the saucy storyline!

What a start to a series. I had no doubt in my mind that this new series by Tara Sue Me would go off with a bang. If you loved her Submissive series, you are going to devour this! Tara has flawed me once again and delivered a delicious, hot, intense and all-consuming plot, with characters you can't help but fall in love with.

FOK is book 1 in the Wall Street Royals series and it focuses on two main characters Lance Braxton and Celeste Walsh and their undeniable chemistry.

Lance is a dominant alpha male, always in control, always getting what he wants and when he wants. He leads a pretty amazing and privileged life. His life motto is Do it. Do it now and do it completely or don't do it at all. He is demanding and he is cutthroat, not someone you would want to mess with.

photo 19579959_zpszulbp0pp.gif

photo 23424983_zpsylxkqhwc.gif

but though he may be all these things, he still has a heart of gold, he's a charmer, a man that could and would charm my panties right off! He's swoon-worthy and the definition of perfection, in my opinion, and that only increases when the author added in Celeste, firey, bold, a country girl, in New York after being accepted Juilliard to play the violin, but if she can't get a scholarship, she'll have to turn them down. And if she turns Juilliard down, she'll have no choice but to give up the violin and work as a waitress at her family's restaurant in Nowhereville, Virginia. Which is the last thing she ever wants to do.

After being asked to sit in on auditions for the scholarship at Julliard, which is named after his late mother, he had no choice than to accept, and he honestly thought it would be some kind of boring event and it was until he saw HER...When he laid his eyes on Celeste. He was swept away by her amazing body, her beautiful face and instantly knew that he wanted her, he needed her and he would get her. There was no stopping him.

[image error]

These two together have an instant connection and attraction, both drawn to one another and this starts off as a highly intense relationship and Celeste can't help but submit to this domineering, hot as hell wolf of Wall Street and they both lose themselves in each other.
 photo tumblr_msb5w3EQUK1sdvjhqo1_500_zpsnnevl6pz.gif

Book one was so damn HOT and intense, what an amazing start to a series I know for sure that I am going to love! This is the Tara Sue Me books I have been craving since her last series came to an end. But do not get me wrong, everything she writes is beyond amazing!

YOU ALL NEED THIS BOOK!!

5-insanely-hot-stars!

photo SassyReviewbanner 1_zpsqsphrxt2.jpg

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read FOK.

April 7, 2019 – Started Reading
April 8, 2019 – Finished Reading
April 9, 2019 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Shelley (new) - added it

Shelley Peake This book sounds frigging amazing!!! Better go buy me some ice cream cause it gonna be hot as hell!