Rach's Reviews > Sweet Thing: A Scorching Hot Romance

Sweet Thing by Nicola Marsh

81933716

bookshelves: to-read

This book needs to come with a warning: Do not read if you are on a diet. Whether that be in terms of sex or food! Okay, so I'm joking–well, just a little!

It was seriously hot. Tanner is a tattooed, sexy AF, alpha male, and Abby is just gorgeous both inside and out. She's broken out of the tight/suffocating hold of her family to make a life for herself and Tanner comes along and turns her fine-tuned plans upside down. But in such a good way. They help one another see a better way of living, of putting the past to bed and moving on. I loved them from the off, even if Nicola's fabulous story-telling skills did have me smelling every delicious item they put their hands to making and wishing me to eat the whole lot (and take Tanner for dessert ;o) ).

I can't wait to get stuck into my next Nicola Marsh DARE, this one is a real treat for any time of day or night, especially with an indulgent pastry on the side...or maybe even fish and chips (but chicken salt, what is that?! I had to google it! Learn something new every day as they say!).

Thanks for an awesome read, Nicola!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Thing.

April, 2019 – Started Reading
April 8, 2019 – Finished Reading
April 9, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
April 9, 2019 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Marsh You don't have chicken salt in the UK? It makes hot chips so yummy!!!

Rach Nope - I was telling my kids about it the other day and they were like "really?" :-) Obviously, I said to them, we will just have to go to Australia and find out for ourselves!