Stefanie Jenkins's Reviews > Tap Out:

Tap Out by Alley Ciz

Alley Ciz created a world of BTU alumni that gave us the girls you wanted to be besties with and men you wanted to crush on. When we first walked into this world, the gang was just in college now they are all grown up and thriving in life.

I loved Jake and Jordan but OMg Rocky and Gage are their own. 🙌🏻

Rocky and Gage are passionate, not just about each other but about their love of MMA. Not only is Rocky gorgeous and fit but so smart earning her the real t handle alphabet soup for her many degrees. Who wouldn’t want to fall for their celebrity crush- enter Gage. Gage is so hot that who wouldn’t want to “bang him like a screen door in a hurricane.”

The chemistry between them is off the charts, be prepared to have to hose yourself down. 🔥🔥 get ready to lose yourself in the well researched world of mma fighting. A job well done on helping someone with no experience in that subject understand the hard work and dedication it takes to be a champion.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

And don’t worry you still get plenty of time with your favorite covenettes and swoony men. #seriousfriendshipgoals

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tap Out.

Started Reading