Shelley's Reviews > Alpha's Promise

Alpha's Promise by Rebecca Zanetti

Read 2 times. Last read May 4, 2019 to May 5, 2019.

He always knew he’d keep his Promise❣️

Ivar is the next Dark Protector to find his mate. After returning from the various Hell dimensions, Ivar has to relearn how to exist where he’s not fighting for survival constantly. A human physicist by the name of Promise is who they suspect the Kurjans will be after next. When Ivar jumps the gun by trying to kidnap her driving away from a colleague’s funeral, he wonders if she will ever trust him. But there seems to be more between them....could she be his mate?

Promise has always focused on the maths and equations to find solutions to problems. Now she’s been asked to think outside the box and she’s feeling a bit overwhelmed, especially when the man who tried to kidnap her shows up😍

Absolutely loved this story and have a story of my own to tell. When I applied for this advanced copy I had no idea it was book ten in the series....so I’ve spent the last month reading all of Rebecca’s books so I could catch up and I’m so happy I stumbled across this series, because it is fast becoming one of my favourites❣️I also want to thank Netgalley, the publisher and Rebecca for this advanced copy for which I leave my honest review. Looking forward to Quade’s story next💕

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alpha's Promise.

Finished Reading (ebook Edition)
April 9, 2019 – Shelved
April 9, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
May 4, 2019 – Started Reading
May 4, 2019 –
May 5, 2019 –
May 5, 2019 –
May 5, 2019 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
May 5, 2019 – Finished Reading