Annie's Reviews > Blood Heat

Blood Heat by Josh Lanyon

Feb 15, 2012

bookshelves: read-in-english, ebooks, m-m, 2012

** spoiler alert ** This is the third 'Dangerous Ground'-books. Will and Taylor are still struggeling with their relationship and it's getting worse when Will gets an offer for an oversea posting. But before he can deside wether to go to Paris or not, there is another assignment for the two of them. They have to take suspected terrorist Kelila Hedwig back into police custody and escorte her back to L.A. Should be easy but suddenly everything is out of controll and it seems like everyone tries to kill them.
I think the mystery part was better than in the last two stories. Although I can't exactly pinpoint why, I really liked Hedwig and her interaction with the boys. Again this book had some really great scenes. Like the one in the motel when Taylor and Will were talking. It was really heartbreaking. The new assignment for Will was just evil and the thought of the two of them spending two years apart made me sweat. They wouldn't have been the first couple without a happy ending. So this book left me really anxious for the next one.
It had some not so great moments but all in all I really loved that book. Not much to complain about so 4 1/2 stars from me this time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Heat.

February 15, 2012 – Shelved
February 15, 2012 – Shelved as: read-in-english
February 15, 2012 – Shelved as: ebooks
February 15, 2012 – Shelved as: m-m
February 17, 2012 – Started Reading
February 17, 2012 –
February 18, 2012 –
66.0% "Oh my... when they talked in that Inn... it was so heartbreaking. *sighs*"
February 19, 2012 – Shelved as: 2012