Danny's Reviews > Major Love

Major Love by Kate  Stewart

bookshelves: box-set, e-book, in-english, kindle-unlimited, romance-hot, romantic-drama, sports, baseball-players, funny

"Love should come natural on both ends. If you have to force it, it was never there."

To anyone who read the first book in this series, you're familiar with Rafe's best friends, Andy.
Andy was also a ball player but after Rafe got drafted to the major league, Andy decided it was time to leave the show. Baseball was one of the loves of his life but after knowing his mom died while he was playing, he started to resent the game. It wasn't until everyone left that he considered being back at the show but in a slightly different position, as a coach.
We meet April, too, in the first book of the series. As Alice arrives at the new town and to the condo that April lives, they become best friends.
These two meet because Andy is Rafe's best man and April is Alice's maid of honor and they'll spend a lot of time together because of wedding duties.

After the first book, we know that Andy was heartbroken because the woman he loved left town and didn't love him back. After getting super drunk at Rafe and Alice's engagement party, he spills his heart out to the beautiful maid of honor, April.
After seeing this raw side of Andy, April starts to feel a connection she never felt before because she too is heartbroken after a series of loss in her life.
That is until the next day where she meets Andy again and discovers that he doesn't remember a thing from their night.
These two will have to figure out the way to each other's hearts and fix their own at the same time.

I loved this book. This series is great and it was my first about baseball players. I can't wait to go see a baseball game after reading this, it's so exciting!
I'm happy that there's a novella after this book, I was curious about Makavoy.
Great book! Great series! <3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Major Love.

April 7, 2019 – Started Reading