Jackie's Reviews > Give Me A Texan

Give Me A Texan by Jodi Thomas

2195441
In the first short novella Hank Harris did get more than an equal partner when he married Aggie as her inside beauty matches her outside appearance, the vixen that emerges over time however is somewhat of a surprise to them both!

(view spoiler)

In the second book Mina McCoy and Briar Duncan as the pair begin getting acquainted it seems to me that along with young Violet they should have an interesting life, at least so far as the briefness of their story allows the reader to see .

(view spoiler)

4th short tale featured a newspaper editor whose new apprentice was from the beginning a thorn in his side. Quinten and Kaira took longer to become comfortable with for me and were not amongst my favorite couples in this or any other story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Give Me A Texan.

April 7, 2019 – Started Reading
April 7, 2019 – Shelved as: multiple-authors
April 7, 2019 – Shelved as: multiple-short-stories
April 7, 2019 – Shelved as: texas-setting
April 8, 2019 –
35.0% "Hank Harris did get more than an equal partner when he married Aggie as her inside beauty matches her outside appearance, the vixen that emerges however is somewhat of a surprise to them both!

In the second book Mina McCoy and Briar Duncan are just getting acquainted but seems to me that along with young Violet they should have an interesting life to come, at least so far anyway. Looking forward to finding out!"
April 9, 2019 –
100.0% "Third short with sheep herder Amanda Lemmons and Cattle Drover Payton McCord was my favorite.

4th couple Quinten and Kaira took longer to become comfortable with for me."
April 9, 2019 – Shelved as: read-digital-copy