Amanda Marie ❤'s Alpha Reads's Reviews > The Tycoon's Revenge

The Tycoon's Revenge by Melody Anne

My first from this author

This was my first read from this author, and I really enjoyed it. Secret baby is one of my favorite tropes, so I was pretty excited to find this series. I like that she held back and didn't resolve all of the issues in one fell swoop- it kept the suspense going throughout the book. The paternity of Jacob wasn't the only matter at hand, and I had to keep reading to see how everything would get resolved.

There is no mystery in this book as to what happened, who Jacob's father is, etc. The mystery and suspense come into play regarding the interactions of the characters- who would find out what, and when? How would they react? Would there be appropriate groveling? We need answers!
I can't imagine being in the situation the heroine was in, and would have handled it initially the same way she did. As for how she handled being faced with the hero as an adult, she managed that better than I would have.
I found this story very satisfying, and it scratched my secret baby trope itch. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Find me at:
Facebook: https://fb.me/amandamariereads
Blog: http://amandamariereads.blog

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tycoon's Revenge.

April 6, 2019 – Shelved