Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms's Reviews > Code Name: Sentinel

Code Name by Sawyer Bennett

Loved it! Code Name: Sentinel is the 2nd book in Jameson Force Security. This is Cruce Britton and Barrett Alexander’s story.

Cruce works for Kynan McGrath the owner of Jameson Force Security (also Kynan was the lead character in Codename: Genesis – book 1). The President of the United States wants Cruce to protect his niece Barrett. She is a energy scientist working on something that other countries may want the formula that she is working on.

What unfolds is some pretty hot chemistry between Cruce and Barrett while he is protecting her.

There’s romance, there’s suspense, there’s action and there was also a little RAMBO-esque happening here. Yep, you can find the meaning of Ramoboesque on the internet. But if you watched Rambo you will know what I am mean.

I love how Sawyer Bennett intermingles some of her other series in with her books. The Carolina Cold Fury and Arizona Vengeance were mentioned in this book.

Sawyer Bennett is easily one of my go to authors when I want to read a great story, that will drag me in and not let me go until I read The End!

5 stars for Code Name: Sentinel!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Code Name.

April 6, 2019 – Shelved