Aubrey- CGSR's Reviews > Hammered

Hammered by Pippa Grant

bookshelves: cute, dual-pov, rom-com

4 out of 5 'Always a great time with these two authors' Stars

This was the second book that I have read by the dynamic duo that is Pippa Grant and Lili Valente and it did not disappoint! And even though this book rides with some of the same characters as their first book, HOSED, it can totally be read as a standalone. But why only limit yourself to just this awesome story? Read both!

Jace and Olivia's story is a tale of longing and angst. They both like each other but Jace's on again off again ex-girlfriend drops a major bomb on him and tells him she's pregnant with his kid. And Jace is a pretty upstanding guy so he puts the brakes on going after Olivia, who he really really really wants and tries to make a go with his ex, Ginger. But the laughs and craziness along the way were so much fun. The angtsy moments between Jace and Olivia were enough to keep you reading; wanting to find out what happens. I absolutely loved the repeat performance of our most favorite secondary character of our friendly-albeit crazy- trash panda, George Cooney!

The crazy town of Happy Cat is what everyone needs in their life. Lots of laughs. Some swooning. The drama that only a small town could produce. And love love love. I honestly can't wait to see what these two cook up for the next couple that end up in the whirlwind love that only Happy Cat can bring together.

Happy Reading!!
*Reviewer for Country Gals Sexy Reads*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hammered.

April 5, 2019 – Shelved