Jesús Erro's Reviews > DIARIO: Faustina Kowalska: La Divina Misericordia en mi alma

DIARIO by Maria Faustyna Kowalska
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read DIARIO.

Quotes Jesús Liked

Maria Faustyna Kowalska
“Suffering is the greatest treasure on earth; it purifies the soul. In suffering, we learn who our true friend is.”

Maria Faustyna Kowalska
“If the angels were capable of envy, they would envy us for two things: one is the receiving of Holy Communion, and the other is suffering.”
Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska, Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska: Divine Mercy in My Soul

Maria Faustyna Kowalska
“The Holy Spirit does not speak to a soul that is distracted and garrulous. He speaks by His quiet inspirations to a soul that is recollected, to a soul that knows how to keep silence.”

Maria Faustyna Kowalska
“Jesus loves hidden souls. A hidden flower is the most fragrant. I must strive to make the interior of my soul a resting place for the Heart of Jesus.”

Maria Faustyna Kowalska
“Now, rest your head on My bosom, on My heart, and draw from it strength and power for these sufferings because you will find neither relief nor help nor comfort anywhere else. Know”

April 4, 2019 – Shelved as: league-champions