Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥ 's Reviews > The Rose

The Rose by Tiffany Reisz

bookshelves: a-arc, a-series, genre-erotica, genre-romance, ready-and-waiting

Told in the third person, single point of view, Tiffany Reisz puts a steamy literary erotica spin on Greek mythology.

Gifted with an ancient Kylix wine cup by her father for her graduation, Lia is approached by a friend of her parents, August Bowman, warning her of the cup's powers. As an antique collector, he offers to buy it; Lia, however, is enamored of Greek mythology and finds it too interesting to sell. Besides, it's a gift from her father. But when a secret she is trying to keep hidden is about to be exposed, she proposes a deal with August. One that takes her on erotic adventures she never imagined.

Using erotic vignettes in the style of The Red, she brings the characters through varying erotic adventures that keeps their tale fresh and exciting. Creative, with witty dialog, intelligent story-telling, this is a novel that only not brings the heat, but engages your mind. With the exception of an ending that, while satisfying, felt a bit rushed, I enjoyed this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Rose.

April 4, 2019 – Started Reading
April 4, 2019 – Shelved
April 4, 2019 – Shelved as: a-arc
April 4, 2019 – Shelved as: a-series
April 4, 2019 – Shelved as: genre-erotica
April 4, 2019 – Shelved as: genre-romance
April 4, 2019 – Shelved as: ready-and-waiting
April 5, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Jujubee (new) - added it

Jujubee Great review, Dana. I'll look forward to this one ;)

Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥ Jujubee wrote: "Great review, Dana. I'll look forward to this one ;)"

Thanks, Jujubee! I hope you like it.❤️