Erin Lewis's Reviews > The Billionaire Boss Next Door

The Billionaire Boss Next Door by Max Monroe

5 star review The Billionaire Boss Next Door by Max Monroe

What a cracking way to start to Mother's Day. I laughed so much that I nearly cried.

Max Monroe have done it again. I cannot express in words just how amazing this writing duo is. This book is one of my all time favourites. There is absolutely nothing that I don't love about Trent Turner and Greer Hudson.

This was a laugh out loud hilarious read that had me receiving many funny looks as I read this on the train to work today. It was non stop fun and all I can say is please write more stories with these amazing characters

When Greer puts her foot in her mouth, the very last things she expects is for the man who is driving her crazy to turn out to be her next door neighbour and her new boss.

Trent and Greer clash, but that only increases the intensity of the chemistry between the two of them. Whilst Trent is heading up the development of the Vanderturn New Orleans Hotel, Greer is doing the designing. Sparks are going to fly between Trent and Greer and only time will tell if it will launch into more.

Another fabulous story from Max Monroe.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Billionaire Boss Next Door.

April 3, 2019 – Shelved