Jessica Figueroa's Reviews > Need Me, Cowboy

Need Me, Cowboy by Maisey Yates

bookshelves: adult, arc, contemporary, netgally, romance, western

Faith is a prodigy who has yet to do a thing for herself that she can call her own choices constantly being told want to do by others around her. Shes taken the plunge and is going to work on a house for Levi who was sent to jail for a crime he didnt commit. Both never expected that attraction and shes too sweet for him.

This book has desire on the cover so its pretty obvious where this book is going. I loved seeing that opposite attract thing that was going on with eachother. He got pretty dark from his upbringing then developed harder edges being in jail and Faith helped soften those edges a bit. I loved seeing that attraction. I loved how blunt Faith was, if she had to stay something she will just say it. I loved how good Levi was for Faith, as much as she loved her family she was doing so much for them not wanting to disappoint and it was starting to make her crack it was too much. By working for Levi she'd eventually have to tell her family the project she is working on with him and figure out how to deal with the backlash that might come from it. Overall pretty great book it was a fast read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Need Me, Cowboy.

April 3, 2019 – Started Reading