Chantelle Smith's Reviews > Drawing Bloodlines

Drawing Bloodlines by Deborah  Garland

40622020

Drawing Bloodlines is Book 1 in The Princeton Allegiant Series a new series by author Deborah Garland. This is my first read from this author and after experiencing this read, it most certainly will not be my last. I would love to read more from this author whether that's other books or more from this series, I can't wait to see where she takes it!

Its been a while since I read a vampire read, and boy this didn’t disappoint. It has elements of what you already have read or know about vampires, but it also has its own spin and take on the Vampire world. To me, this book was a mentally visual read! I loved the characters, the storyline and even the twists that are thrown at you along the way. This book was captivating, thrilling and entrancing from the beginning until the very end. I absolutely loved Alexander - he was everything and more, I could totally understand the impact he was having on Elizabeth as he made an impact on me. This book has elements of danger, action, romance, steaminess and pure passion. This was an excellent read from start to finish, it flowed effortlessly from chapter to chapter and from each being in dual POV’s. I loved that we got to experience what our main characters were really thinking and feeling, it made you understand them more and then, in turn, love them even more.
I’m so glad I got to experience this read, and enjoy following Elizabeth & Alexander’s journey to what I hope will be the Happily Ever After they both deserve.

I can't wait to see what else this author bring to this series, but until then do not miss this read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Drawing Bloodlines.

April 3, 2019 – Started Reading