Dhawal Joshi's Reviews > Her Prince Charming

Her Prince Charming by Sundari Venkatraman

bookshelves: my-recommendations

I had a fun read really after a long time. The book gives out the late 70s vibes and its really great at it. It reminds me of a old bollywood classics story. The narration is really smooth and good. It holds your attention throughout the story.

The writing style kinda reminded me of the R.K.Narayan's. The classic vibes is constant throughout the book and holds it very well on its own. The story isn't something unique or out of the box but something which you'd like reading for once.

The language is really simple and flow is good. I like the print quality and the cover design. It just keeps that story and era's vibe in it. Since It's the prequel to one of the author's books I have no idea how the story turns out in other books but this one feels nice and quite enjoyable to read.

I never expected some major shocking twists while reading since its a contemporary romance read but well it certainly raised my expectations from the author the next possible books which I might plan to read.

Would surely recommend to the ones who want to cherish that old classics vibe in a book format with a good story to read.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Prince Charming.

April 3, 2019 – Started Reading