Aubrey- CGSR's Reviews > America's Geekheart

America's Geekheart by Pippa Grant

bookshelves: arc, contemporary, could-not-put-down-books, dual-pov, rom-com
Read 2 times. Last read April 1, 2019 to April 2, 2019.

5 out of 5 'A hilarious, sexy time had by all' Stars

I truly love reading a great rom-com. Pippa Grant always delivers when it comes to swooning and laughing your ass off!! This is the second book in the Bro Code series but can totally be read as a standalone because I didn't read the first book and I don't feel like I was missing anything.

Beckett and Sarah were just freaking awesome. Beck was just so ......amazing. He was super funny and kinda geeky at times, true to himself and his friends and family, lover of all things food, and has been burned enough to know what is important to him. And Sarah was a female character that people could relate to. She's been burned on epic scales and has gone to great lengths to protect herself- both mentally and emotionally. Beck storms into her life like a freaking hurricane and nothing is ever the same after he hits.

This book was non stop laughs and swoons and I loved every freaking minute of it!! I honestly cannot wait until the next installment to the Bro Code series comes out.

Happy Reading!!
*Reviewer for Country Gals Sexy Reads*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read America's Geekheart.

Finished Reading