Stefanie Jenkins's Reviews > It's Not Home Without You

It's Not Home Without You by C. Lymari

"Be careful with your words. Once they are said, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten."

C. Lymari chose her words very carefully because after reading an ARC of this book, I can not forget it. It's Not Home Without You is full of love, angst, drama and OMG the sexy men. There were times when I just wasn't sure how I should be feeling so overwhelmed with emotion. Lymari's words speak to you in a way that you feel the pain as the characters hurt and feel the love when they are happy, you even feel silly when they are drunk.

Max and Freya come from opposite ends of social class, but they don't let that stop their love from blossoming. We watch their love move mountains and crash cars but sometimes life doesn't work out the way we planned and we watch them both live a new life. Upon Freya's return from her new life, we learn that everything has changed and life must go on. Every character is lovable and relatable...okay maybe you will hate some of them.

This will be a book that I know I will reread for years to come, as will anyone that reads it. C. Lymari is going to take the writing world by storm and I can't wait to see what else she her mind will bring us.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read It's Not Home Without You.

Started Reading