Helen's Reviews > Wedding Night Reunion in Greece

Wedding Night Reunion in Greece by Annie West

2120137

Annie West has done it again, written a story that ticks all of the boxes for a romance that is sure to warm your heart, as two people journey with ups and downs along the way as they get to know each other in a most sensual and romantic way, I did love this one.

Emma Piper has led a fairly quiet life after losing her parents and living with her grandparents, but as her grandfather is losing his battle with life she is introduced to Greek billionaire Christo Karides and he wins her heart, but on their wedding day she overhears a conversation and flees to the villa left to her in Corfu, to start a new life but when Christo arrives Emma is struggling to not let her emotions run wild.

Christo is determined to convince Emma that a life together is for the best, that his step-sister’s daughter needs Emma and that the business decisions will go forward, but he sees another side to his wife here on Corfu and it is not long before he is losing his heart to her and he wants a true marriage not one of convenience, but getting Emma to see he does love her is not easy.

I loved this story, the setting is just wonderful, I do love a Greek setting and well a Greek hero, my heart melts and it did so with Christo, what a hero so caring, and Emma she shows her strength and will not be walked over by Christo, family and people are what she cares for not the things that money can buy, this is a story that I highly recommend, a beautiful hero and heroine, MS West thank you for another keeper.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wedding Night Reunion in Greece.

April 3, 2019 – Shelved
April 3, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
April 5, 2019 – Started Reading
April 7, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Claire I really enjoyed this one too

Xai Xai Any Angst?

Helen Xai Xai wrote: "Any Angst?"

I think there is always a little angst in the Presents/Moderns :)